- Sjöfartshuset Festvåning Stockholm 10 Skeppsbron 111 30 Södermalm
- January 29, 2020
- Wednesday, 8:00AM to 10:00AM
Contact event manager
Welcome to this breakfast seminar on the European Green Deal, the EU’s new growth strategy
Among other things, we will discuss:
What does the European Green Deal mean for climate change and as a net-zero emission engine? In what way will the European Green Deal be able to stimulate investment in sustainable solutions and technologies? How is geopolitics affected – how will China and the US act? Does the EGD stimulate new business models – what is missing to further increase the ambition? How can we use the EGD in Sweden to give the ongoing transformation in energy and circular economy a boost?
The seminar is held in English and is a collaboration between the Haga Initiative and the research program Mistra Geopolitics.
- Annika Korzinek, Deputy Head of the European Commission Representation in Sweden
- Mia Pantzar, Senior Analyst at IEEP, Institute for European Environmental Policy
- Ronan Palmer, Head of Clean Economy Program at the international think tank, E3G
- Alarik Sandrup, Director Public and Regulatory Affairs, Lantmännen and President of ePURE, the European Renewable Ethanol Association
- Björn-Ola Linnér, Professor of Environmental Change, Linköping University
- Karl Hallding, Research Leader and China expert, SEI
Moderators: Nina Ekelund, Haga Initiative and Robert Watt, Stockholm Environment Institute