Contact event manager
Book your tickets
How do we navigate in an increasingly complex world where solutions to climate change mean new geopolitical risks at the same time? How do we make the transformation sustainable and attractive? How can we exploit opportunities and avoid the risks?
Mistra Geopolitics co-hosted a seminar with Hagainitiativet at the Almedalen week in Visby, Gotland. The panel discussion focused on: electrified vehicle fleet without conflict minerals and exploitation in the value chain; sustainable biomass without risk of food supply; smart and energy-efficient cities; transport systems without new environmental and safety problems.
The panelists included:
- Björn-Ola Linnér, Professor, Linköping University
- Karin Bäckstrand, Professor, Stockholm University
- Nina Ekelund, General Secretary, Haga Initiative
- Anders Egelrud, CEO, Stockholm Exergi
- Anders Wijkman, Chair of the board, Climate-KIC
- Claes Johansson, Head of Sustainability, Lantmännen
- André Månberger, Associate senior lecturer, Lund University
- Åsa Domeij, Head of Sustainability, Axfood
- Marlene Burwick, Member of Parliament (S)
- Betty Malmberg, Member of Parliament (M)
- Magnus Jacobsson, Member of Parliament (KD)
- Janine Alm Ericsson, Member of Parliament (MP)
The discussion was moderated by: Eva Krutmeijer, Communications Lead, Mistra Geopolitics
For more information visit Almedalen’s official website.